The Wedding Reception Kit
“$11,500 later & it was the most boring reception ever!”
Most of us have been to that wedding that wasn’t planned so well.
The reception was unorganized and not a lot of fun, then you get home feeling like something was missing.
How can you hope that your reception won’t be the same?
Consider if you had access to secret wedding planner’s templates, tools and tips… what a difference you could make.
As most of us hope to only get married once and have never organized a reception before where do you start?
The Wedding Reception Kit includes everything you need to help create the reception you deserve…
The Top Wedding Songs List (Adobe pdf)
This regularly updated list of wedding songs will give you over 700 of the top, lyrically suited wedding songs for each wedding tradition. 16 of the most popular traditions are listed (such as the first dance, bridal party entrance, cake cutting etc) with a wealth of popular song ideas for each category.
This is the biggest quality list of Wedding Songs you’ll find on the net and it’s been created through hundreds of hours of research. I’ll explain exactly what each tradition means and also show you exactly how to listen to every song for free – so you can find your songs quickly and easily.
Reception Secrets Guide (Adobe pdf)
The Wedding Reception Secrets guide was written specifically for the couple who have never planned a reception before. Inside you will discover….
- 23 Insider Secrets on How to Create Energy and Atmosphere at your reception.
- 3 Simple Tips to Writing a Brilliant Speech and the right order for your speeches. I will also show you the best place to get “already written” speeches for that extra inspiration.
- What your Wedding MC should Never do!, This info is a must for your wedding MC, especially if it’s a family friend performing the MC role.
- My favorite Top 50 List of “Speech Sting” Songs
- The Top 50 List of “Dinner Music” Songs
- I also reveal the Top 10 Songs from each of the the most requested genres at wedding receptions and I’ll show you where to get a up to date live list of the Top 200 Wedding songs.
- A Successful Reception Song Playlist. Take a Sneak peek at every song played in order to create an amazing celebration. This was one of my Top 5 Weddings of All Time and this 2 page playlist will give you an idea of the style of music you could use at your own wedding.
Why was it successful? Because all of the 120 people who attended danced all night long after the Bride & Groom’s first dance. So it’s worth me showing you this list.
Throw away your Stress, with the “No Worries Backup Plan”. If something goes wrong with your DJ or Band you can quickly implement the “No Worries Backup Plan” to save your celebration!
17 Bouquet and Garter Toss game ideas used by only the Top Wedding DJ’s – Non Cheesy Guaranteed and I have used every one of these at weddings before with great success.
Wedding Reception Timeline Template (Word doc)
The Reception Timeline Template (in Word .doc and Excel .xls format) is Your Secret Weapon to saving a heap of planning time and getting the flow of your reception perfect.
It’s fully pre-loaded with a successful balanced agenda and the good news is it’s fully editable!
This very form has been used at over 200 weddings and has evolved into the perfect timeline template. The best part is it includes an overview of everything your MC needs to say and has a special song section for each tradition.
You then give a copy to your other wedding suppliers (such as photographer, caterer, DJ, MC) to ensure to everyone is on the same page so your reception runs like clockwork.
Bride and Groom Speech Examples
Haven’t a clue for what to say for your wedding speech? The wedding reception kit includes 2 professionally written Bride and Groom Wedding speeches – 1 for the Bride and 1 for the Groom!
Use these templates for inspiration or use them outright and just replace the sample names.
They’ll show you exactly who to thank, what to say (and what not to say!)
I’ve also included the Bride and Groom Wedding Speech Quick Reference guide with 8 must know tips for your speech success.
SPECIAL BONUS – 12x Wedding Planning & Idea Guides!
Do you want some more ideas for your wedding day?
I’ve gathered an awesome pack of bonuses for you. If you order the Wedding Reception Kit today you’ll also get the following for FREE (Worth over $70 RRP)…
- 101 Romantic Ideas (Non cheesy romantic ideas for couples) – 35 page Pdf
- Secrets to Your Dream Theme Wedding (Theme wedding ideas) – 65 page Pdf
- The Good Wine Guide (Learn all about wines) – 20 page Pdf
- Making chocolate 101 (Yum Yum!) – 25 page Pdf
- Unique Weddings (Tips for creating uniqueness) – 41 page Pdf
- Dream Wedding on a Budget (Money saving tips) – 71 page Pdf
- Wedding Planning Uncovered Transcript (Insider wedding planner secrets) – 37 page Pdf
- Wedding Etiquette Secrets (Tips on how to keep the peace!) – 61 page Pdf
- The Mother of the Bride Speech Templates – 13 page Pdf
- The Best Man and Groomsman Speech Templates – 13 page Pdf
- The Maid of Honor and Bridesmaids Speech Templates – 12 page Pdf
Read what a few of my past customers have said…
“Hi Adrian, I just wanted to say that I learned so much from your course that it would take too long to itemize it all!
I literally knew little to nothing about receptions prior to your course, and now I feel confident that I know the traditions, and even the timeline for everything.
Great job on your work!!! ……….Totally loved it!! It’s now my “handbook” and I’ll have a copy of it with me for reference at the reception. Best Wishes, Molly Brown / New Hampshire, USA – www.classyklassics.com”
We would first like to thank you so much for all the information and suggestions your Wedding Reception Kit includes. We are both very young, we only have 10 months to plan, and we didn’t know a whole lot about planning a wedding in the first place.
As soon as we got engaged we were caught off guard by the amount of planning that has to go into a wedding. Your kit has helped us hit the ground running. We have an idea of what our budget is, we have a song list started, and we’ve started to book and finalize venues, etc.
The kit is very extensive and doesn’t leave any details unnoticed. At the same time, it allows you to personalize it and do the wedding your way. It’s full of fun ideas, great songs, and strong traditions. It tells you how to have a successful and fun wedding.
Thank you so much, your kit has helped us get off to a great start and I’m so excited to plan the wedding with the help of your wedding reception kit. I am definitely recommending it to ALL of my friends!
Jay and Vanessa”
“The first thing I did after booking my venue was secure the DJ. This meant that I had to change the date of my wedding as he wasn’t available for my original date. I hadn’t thought of setting up a playlist in as much detail as you have laid out.
I was going to leave it up to the DJ, but now I am definitely going to have more input. I am going to make use of your timeline with playlist incorporated.
Another useful chapter I found was the wedding games section. I have never been to a wedding with games, but it will definitely be an addition to mine. One memorable wedding I attended had someone teaching everyone to barn dance. This really opened up the dance floor and started the party up as everyone had to try.
In general your reception kit has been extremely useful. You have put a lot of thought into all aspects of the evening and covered everything.
The layout is easy to follow and templates & timeline useful. I will recommend your kit to any future bride to take the stress out of planning.
Your wedding celebration is important and will be remembered for a lifetime. And you want the good memories to shine!
There is literally thousands of hours of REAL wedding reception experience in this package and I usually charge over $300 an hour at wedding receptions whilst providing DJ & MC services, the good news is you can download the Wedding Reception Kit for a lot less…